Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bug in Search PageLayouts in SharePoint 2010

Today I was working on a SharePoint 2010 site, and I tried to let the search site use the same masterpage as the site not the minimal.master which is the default.

But after changing the master page I found that the search text box is disappeared, but I can found the text box in the HTML source.

And after a while I found that the problem is that the webpart zone is added in the "PlaceHolderTitleBreadcrumb" place holder and not in the "PlaceHolderMain".

And when I tried to edit the page I found it like this:

And also the search result page is the same:

As you can see in the image, the search filtration is not in the place as it should as well.

No comments: