Friday, October 23, 2009

SharePoint4Arabs

A year ago, I met with Ayman El Hatab http://www.aymanelhattab.com/ before he joined ITWorx, then two weeks ago I found him on Twitter. He sent to me an email introducing http://www.sharepoint4arabs.com/ website, and I found it really interesting to make Arabic trainings, articles and video tutorials.

Till now, they are focusing on the end user; for example: What is SharePoint, how to make a site columns, content types, and managing site security.

I started with them by recording my first video “SharePoint Pages” talking about the Basic and the Web Part Pages, the related content types and its page layouts. And there will be soon another video that is talking about the “Publishing Pages” then “SharePoint MasterPages” and “Page Layouts” that will be in Arabic as well isA.

Hopefully this series help in introducing SharePoint to Arabic audience and give them their first step on using, customizing, managing SharePoint sites.

No comments:

How to Install and Use RTSP Simple Server

  How to Install and Use RTSP Simple Server   1.   Create a folder to store the app mkdir /etc/rtsp-server cd /etc/rtsp-server   2.  Downloa...